What is the GMP certificate?
Obtaining a GMP certificate requires and ensures: The QUALITY, CONCENTRATION, ASSESSMENT, PURITY AND IDENTITY of the raw materials used in each of our products, thus adequately controlling the manufacturing methods.
We boast the necessary resources to adequately manufacture products:
- Qualified and trained personnel
- Validated and approved facilities and equipment
- Suitable containers and packaging
- Suitable transport and storage
It is essential for all validated procedures to be written in a clear and unambiguous way. Records are kept for each and every product manufactured, to demonstrate that all operations required by the established procedures have actually been performed and that the amount and quality of the products are as expected.
- Certificate of Compliance GMP ES/016H/13
- Food supplements and other products intended for special nutritional purposes (defined by the R.G.S.E.A.A.): 26,360/M
- Medicinal products: 4104-E
- Cosmetics and hygiene and dental products: 1278-CS
It is important that GMP guidelines be applied so as to minimise the risks of contamination and confusion in mixtures of raw materials, working under the concept of TOTAL QUALITY.
Furthermore, all batch manufacture, storage and distribution records must be complete and accessible, in order to minimise any risk of compromising quality. Under GMP guidelines, it is mandatory to implement a system for withdrawing marketed products and to adapt to corrective measures in order to prevent further problems.
Laboratories Natysal certifies the GMP guarantee of all its production processes, as well as the quality of its ingredients, so that the consumer can fully trust our products.