I. OWNERSHIP OF THE PORTAL
Natysal, S.A. (hereinafter Natysal) with address at C / Molino – 2 Meco 28880 (Madrid) with N.I.F. A-28642668, telephone number +34 91 887 6055 and email email@example.com, is the owner of the page www.natysal.com that is made available to Internet users, in order to provide information about the company Natysal S.A.
II. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE SAME
- These General Conditions of Use of the Portal, together with the General Conditions of Contract that are included in section IV of this legal notice, and / or the Particular Conditions that may be established, are intended to regulate both the availability of the information as the commercial relations that arise between Natysal, and the users of the Portal. By browsing the Portal and / or by using the services included in Natysal, you acquire the status of user. Both the navigation, and the use of any of the services of the Portal, imply the acceptance as User, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of the present General Conditions of Use of the Portal, of the general conditions of contracting, as well as as in the case, to the Particular Conditions that may exist in relation to each specific relation of provision of the services.
- Natysal may at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions of Use of the Portal, as well as the General Contracting Conditions, and / or the Particular Conditions that, where applicable, are included, and for such modification will suffice the mere publication of said modifications in the Portal in order that they may be known by the Users.
III. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PORTAL.
These General Conditions of Use of the Portal will apply both to the promotional activity and supply of information that is carried out through the Portal and to the provision of the services offered through the Portal, in such a way that they will govern at all times both for simple navigation through the Portal as for the acquisition of goods and / or the provision of services within the framework of the application.
1.1. POLICY OF PROTECTION OF DATA OF PERSONAL CHARACTER.
- Natysal informs you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the applicable legislation on data protection regarding its data protection policy.
- Natysal reserves the right to modify this policy, informing you previously of the changes that occur in it through this notice.
- Natysal informs you that the personal data you provide us through the website www.natysal.com (hereinafter, “Website”), as well as the data to which Natysal accesses as a result of browsing, requests or use of the service (hereinafter, the “personal data”), will be the responsibility of Natysal.
- The collection and processing of personal data is intended to maintain, guarantee and control the relationship created between the user and Natysal, and send information about the products and / or services offered by this company through any means of communication , even electronic.
- The user by voluntarily providing their personal data through any form of this website or email and accept your shipment, expressly authorizes Natysal to process the data submitted.
- The personal data that the user provides must be true, accurate, complete and updated, responding to the damages that may be caused by the non-compliance with this obligation.
- Natysal has adopted the necessary technical measures to avoid the alteration, loss or unauthorized processing of personal data provided by the user, given the limitations of the Internet.
- In particular, Natysal guarantees the application of the security measures included in the General Data Protection Regulations and the applicable legislation on data protection.
- Natysal expresses its commitment to confidentiality regarding the processing of your personal data.
The user has the right to exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability before Natysal through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or written communication addressed to Natysal, S.A., C / Molino – 2, Meco 28880 (Madrid).
1.2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. PROHIBITION OF HYPERLINKS
- 1.2.1 All content displayed on the Portal and especially, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, industrial drawings or any other signs susceptible to industrial and commercial use are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights of Natysal or third parties who have duly authorized their inclusion in the Portal.
- 1.2.2 Under no circumstances shall it be understood that any license or renunciation, transfer, total or partial assignment of said rights is granted or any right or expectation of right is conferred, and in particular, of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication on said contents without the prior express authorization of Natysal or the corresponding holders.
- 1.2.3 No link to the Portal can be established from any other website without the prior and express consent of Natysal.
1.3. NATYSAL’S RESPONSIBILITY.
- 1.3.1 Natysal, will only be liable for damages that the User may suffer as a result of using the Portal when said damages are attributable to a malicious act of this company. The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Portal, as well as the provision of the services offered therein, is carried out at his own risk and his entire responsibility. In the same way, the information about third parties provided by the User will be the responsibility of this, leaving Natysal undamaged in the face of any possible claim by third parties.
- 1.3.2 Natysal is not liable for damages that may arise from, with a purely enunciative and non-limiting nature
- (i) Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and / or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the users’ computer equipment and devices, motivated by causes beyond Natysal’s, that prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation through the System;
- (ii) Delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or in other electronic systems;
- (iii) That may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of the Store and that are not attributable to Natysal;
- (iv) Divergencies in the information, documentation and / or other content of the Portal that may exist between the electronic version and the printed version;
- (v) The impossibility of providing the Service or allowing access for reasons not attributable to Natysal, due to the User, to third parties, or in cases of force majeure.
- 1.3.3 Natysal does not control, in general, the use that Users make of the Portal. In particular, Natysal does not guarantee under any circumstances that Users use the Portal in accordance with the law, these General Conditions, morality and generally accepted good practices and public order, nor that they do so in a diligent and prudent manner.
1.4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- 1.4.1 In general, the User agrees to comply with these general conditions of use of the page, the general conditions of contract, the particular conditions that were applicable, as well as compliance with the special warnings or instructions of use contained in the same or in the Portal and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using the appropriate diligence to the nature of the service you enjoy, refraining from using the Portal in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal functioning of the same, the assets or rights of Natysal, its suppliers, the rest of Users or in general of any third party.
- 1.4.2 Specifically, and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User agrees, in the use of the Portal, as well as in the provision of services to:
- (i) In the case of registering, the User undertakes to provide truthfully the data provided and to keep them updated;
- (ii) Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the Portal, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way violates the moral, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or image of third parties and in general the current regulations;
- (iii) Do not enter, store or disseminate through the Portal any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the Portal, in any of the Services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of Natysal, of any User, of the suppliers of Natysal or in general of any third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing any type of alteration or impeding the normal operation thereof;
- (iv) to adequately safeguard the “Password”, as an identifying and enabling element for accessing the services offered on the Portal, undertaking not to assign its use or to allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for the damages and damages that may arise from their improper use;
- (v) Not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the Portal, not using the contents and in particular the information obtained through the Portal to send advertising, send messages for direct sales or for any other commercial purpose, nor to collect or store personal data of third parties;
- (vi) Not to use false identities, nor to impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services of the Portal, including the use in their case of passwords or passwords of third parties or in any other way;
- (vii) Not to destroy, alter, use for its use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of Natysal, its suppliers or third parties;
- (viii) Do not enter, store or disseminate through the Portal any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, or in general any content of which it will not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available third.
1.5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION. SUBMISSION TO JURISDICTION
- 1.5.1 The present conditions will be governed by the Spanish legislation, which will be applicable in the non-arranged in these general conditions of use of the Portal in terms of interpretation, validity and execution.
- 1.5.2 The parties expressly waive the jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid to resolve any dispute that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these contractual conditions.
From Natysal thanks for activating the acceptance of cookies. This helps us improve the content and adapt the navigation on our website to the preferences of each of our users with data.